Friday, November 13, 2009

Hey Everyone|!



Well patience Training has begun for the next 2 months or so. I read this great training formula from Mark Allen a marathing runner. During his off-season he would begin patience training, where in his training he would never let his heart rate go above 150 beats per minute.



So I decided to do a little bit of patience training myself.

Im dropping heavy stairclimbing for about a month and a bit and will focus on longer duration cardio and not let my heartbeat go over 150. This is too give my body and break and get ready for heavier training and more intense speed training.

Strength Training will be just core and functional training with a few sets of heavy weights, but nothing heavier then 85 percent of max strength for that particular exercise.

I plan to do this un til end of December and then re-evaluate my training goals and get ready for the next phase of training leading up to my first stairclimbing event.

Check out my website! I have added great new features to the members area as well as the rest of the site!

Hope everyone had a great week!

Talk soon!

Trevor
Canada StairClimbing Association

No comments:

Post a Comment