Sunday, October 18, 2009

Burning Quads!

Wow! I finsihed a crazy stair climbing training training session. I climbed up and down the dundun stairs 25 times!!!! Oh my this was a new best, and the time trial I went 11:23 minutes, beating my PB. So all in all it was a very good training session.

The weather is gettin colder. The temp was 3 degrees celcius making it harder to climb I think. Climbing the first six was tougher then previous because my lungs felt constricted. Oh well ,still a good effort.

When I got home my right quad was burning! I put some run 5a35 on it and did some self-massage. I think the lactic acid was so high it was causeing pain. I didnt pull anything, but its really fatigued.

I have also put up some updates on the website, photo updates etc.. So feel free to upload any photos or chat on our forums.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy thanksgiving!

Trevor Folgering
http://www.stairclimbcanada.com

No comments:

Post a Comment