Sunday, October 18, 2009

Flying Folgering

Hi!

Lol great title right? Well I am done the last hard stairclimbing workout before the CN Tower climb. My legs are tired and now its time to head into recovery week and do some major tapering.

Today I did my last time trial as well. I ended up getting 11:32 minutes for six times up the stairs. Not a record, but considering my hamstrings were mega sore and my lungs felt constricted cause of the cold and because of my blood donation last Thursday I believe I did very well.

I put on the 25 lb backpack and climbed an additional 10 times up and down, and then did four more times without weight. Which gave me a total of 20 times up and down.

Now its strictly getting the legs to be back at 100 percent again, so tomorrow I will be doing Chest and Core, no cardio, Tuesday will be my last stairclimbing workout, but this will be very easy, maybe 5-6 times up. Wednesday, Back,shoulders, core. Thursday will be a day off abd Friday will be a light cardio workout i.e - elliptical for 20 mintues and stretching

Ok, so enough about that.

How is everyong enjoying the website? Any feedback or comments would be appreciated. This site is for you so any comments or questions please sent them my way!

Also I have another blog, which can be foound at my website:

http://www.stairclimbcanada.com/apps/blog/

Hope everyone is doing well!

Trevor Folgering
Founder
Canada StairClimbing Association
www.stairclimbcanada.com

No comments:

Post a Comment